Clear Cache Microsoft Edge
Clear browser data in Microsoft Edge using the keyboard shortcut.
- Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del].
- A new Window will open. Press the option “temporary services and files”.
- Confirm your selection by clicking on the “DELETE” button.
Delete the browser cache in Microsoft Edge through the menu.
Follow these steps:
- Click on the “Hub” symbol in the main menu.
- Then browse to the “History”.
- Now you can click on “Delete the whole History”.
- Check the option “temporary services and files” and confirm the selection with a click on the “Delete” Button.
Clear Cache Google Chrome
- Click on the “Menu” in the upper right corner of Google Chrome and Open the Browser setting. You can recognise the menu by the three stacked dots.
- Next, you select the option “more tools”.
- In the next step click on “Delete Browser data”.
- On the popup, select “Cookies & other Site Data” & “Cached Images & Files”
- Select Clear Data.
- Access the site again to see if you issues us resolved.
Clear Cache Firefox
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History.
If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible.
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Next to “Details”, click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.
- Click Clear Now.
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.